Rating Closed »
by mangosango on December 26, 2011
2011 is almost over and 2012 is starting to show it’s face, which means that it’s time to start planning for failure making New Years Resolutions!
What are you guys resolving to do?
I’ll kick it off. Aside from the usual “lose weight, spend more time with family, get shit together, etc”
Drink Irish Cream instead of milk. (actually serious about this – we’ll see how long I last).
1. Commit to a solid gym regimin
2. Cut red meats out of my diet ( tried last year, failed miserably)
3. Travel at least 1 country outside the Western Hemisphere.
:) I think I can do it lol XD
Pixelfuckers, version 2
@mangosango That’s gotta be the best resolution I’ve ever heard of. Good luck with that :D Personally I’m a sucker for replacing the milk in my coffee with Bailey’s. With the amount of coffee I drink it’s not a good idea (socially and economically) to do it all the time.
I don’t have any resolutions for myself – I know I’m not going to stick to them, anyways. Maybe that should be my new years resolution…
1) Drink more water. A usual week day I drink 2-3 cups of coffee per glass of water, on week ends I don’t even wanna know my beer/water ratio :P
2) Keep my weight at ~80 kg and maybe s/fat/muscle/
3) Start keeping track of my money, not a problem atm but a little awareness could do good to me.
And then the usually; be a better person, spend less time doing nothing at the computer, actaully learn something useful etc etc.
I guess those are the officials. Actually I have great faith in myself this year :D
study more, but that is inevitable XD
- kick off my baseball stadium tour.
- finally go to sd comic con after skipping out the past 3 years.
- read more, write more
- clean the freaking house. not just dusting, but REALLY clean it. or streamline it, morelike.
Mango: Switching off milk? come on.. its more healthier and cheaper why to do so..
For the past few years Ii had none of them and I waited for the world to surprise me. However I changed my mind so here are some of mine:
1) Working little more on my physics. Its not bad and I am not fat neither but it can be even better
2) Make a driving license
3) invest some money to graphics and start to make some through part time jobs and graphics in the summer
4) Hang out more with my friends not just every 3rd Saturday :D
5) clean up my roller blades and nail some good old tricks on rails and stairs
Most important one is
6) Have time on everything. That means organizing my time so I can finish everything I started. Started with this from September and with few mistakes I am doing it pretty well.
Chill out basically.
Resolutions just makes everything a chore.
Live life and enjoy it.
Oh wow, this is great, nice little insights into one another’s lives and whatnot. :)
1. Make art, impress the right people, and by the end of the year, apply to grad schools/jobs?
2. Bring my ultimate frisbee team to regionals!
4. gain weight/bulk up I guess? :|
@noka: You’ve made the best resolution!
I’m just glad to still be around and will do what I usually do, as it’s just another day/moment in passing.
Happy New Day’s everyone! :D
agree w/neil78b!, noka just nailed it :)
perhaps my resolutions would be:
1) bring sports and excersise more often into my life (last 6 months of this year i failed to mantain my physics in shape, not strong, but not too skinny)
2) organize time, as well as spaces i use
3)share more time with more people, it’s not my time, it’s our time :D
if i still drank milk instead of soy milk, i’d make a clone of sang’s resolution, that’s really cool!… (however my wallet would reach quickly some kind of anorexic status) X(
(so, that means next year we’ll have your bakery and cooking spiced with some alcohol degrees!!? XD )
btw, your resolution fits perfectly for a meme of “the most interesting man” ("i don’t always drink milk…) :P
My resolution is 1600×900
Any who, I plan on doing the same as josh surprisingly :0 Except ultimate frisbee.. Agh, and then there’s my drivers license, I need that. Though I’ve been having to postpone…
I really do not know tbh… and here I am typing this on new years eve. derp
Happy new years all~
Quit smoking! Been a demon in my life for too long.
or register to post comments!
© Pixelfuckers.org – All rights reserved.